Wednesday, Nov. 7
• Streetsboro Family Days will meet at 6 p.m. at Giambrone Companies, 10001 Aurora-Hudson Road. The meeting is the last of the year for the organization.
Thursday, Nov. 8
• The Streetsboro Board of Education will meet at 6:45 p.m. at Henry Defer Intermediate School for its regular monthly meeting. For agenda information, visit www.streetsboroschools.com.
• The Streetsboro Area Chamber of Commerce will host its first
Saturday, Nov. 10
• The Kid's Clothing Swap and Pumpkin Launch takes place from 2-4 p.m. at the Chapel at Tinkers Creek. Drop off clothing from 11a.m.-1 p.m. The church is located at 9709 Page Road.
Sunday, Nov. 11
• Rocket Rescue: Hurricane Sandy Relief Benefit will run from 3 to 7 p.m. at Stringz & Wingz. A pasta dinner will be served from 4-5 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 12
• City Hall is closed in observance of Veterans Day.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
• The Streetsboro Planning & Zoning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at City Hall. Call 330-626-4942 ext. 128 for agenda information.
Thursday, Nov. 15
• The Gardens of Western Reserve Assisted Living Residence will host an Ask the Expert seminar hosted by attorney Rachel Kabb from 6-7 p.m. Kabb will be speaking on power of attorney, living wills, VA benefits and more. She will also answer questions from the audience. The seminar takes place at The Gardens of Western Reserve, 9975 Greentree Parkway. RSVP by calling 330-342-9100. Refreshments will be served.