The Streetsboro Area Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Awards Luncheon Dec. 12, and nominations for a variety of awards which will be granted at the event are being accepted. Nominations should be submitted to the Chamber by Nov. 30.
The luncheon will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Rusty Nail, 7291 Route 43, Kent. Cost for those who register by Dec. 7 is $15 for Chamber members and $20 for others. Contact the Chamber to RSVP at 330-626-4769 or email@example.com.
This year’s awards include:
• The Business of the Year Award which will be given to a Streetsboro Area Chamber of Commerce member who has embodied the ideal of community involvement and has invested in the community;
• The Image Award which recognizes a quality business or individual in the greater Streetsboro area which has acted in support of economic retention, reinvestment, and development of new facilities;
• The Chamber Member of the Year Award which recognizes and celebrates a Chamber member’s achievements and role in helping the Chamber provide service and leadership to the area business community;
• The Citizen of the Year Award which is awarded to an individual whose community service has resulted in the advancement of the common good, promotion of public welfare, or stimulation of public service. The individual nominated must be a Streetsboro resident;
• The Outstanding Recognition Award which is granted to an individual, business or organization which has gone beyond the normal call of duty with their contributions to the Streetsboro Area Chamber of Commerce or Streetsboro community at large.
For more information, to obtain a nomination form or RSVP for the luncheon, contact the Chamber to RSVP at 330-626-4769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.