The Streetsboro boys and girls track and field teams finished seventh at the 14-team Lakeview Relays April 11 in Cortland.
The boys scored 38.5 points. Warren Howland won the competition with 88.5 points and Jefferson Area (68) and Akron Coventry (66) placed second and third, respectively.
The girls finished with 37 points. Richfield Revere won with 76 points and Howland (69) and Youngstown Ursuline (51) took second and third, respectively.
The following Rockets' relays placed in the top eight:
• 6,400 meters: Tyler Garman, Jake Gould, Alec Bindus and Jake Suttell, eighth, 21 minutes, 40.17 seconds
• 400: Victor Glass, Dakari Carter, Prince Franklin and Parris Burton, first, 44.33
• Shuttle hurdles: Jonte Florence, Paul Jenkins, George Redding and Glass, third, 1:07.41
• Sprint medley: Franklin, Burton, Carter and Daniel Sapp, first, 1:38.67
• High jump: Reggie Dublin, tied for third, 5 feet, 8 inches; and Jenkins and Carter, tied for sixth, 5-6
• Discus: Thomas Benson, seventh, 124-9
• Shot put: Nick Fazio, fifth, 39-2.5
• 400 throwers: Benson, Landon Robinette, Fazio and Ve'Shaun Glover, eighth, 55.7
• 6,400: Madison Westerh, Alexa Brace, Ewelina Siwik and Megan Melice, seventh, 27:46.81
• 400: Destiny King, Delisha McMiller, Kailyn Williams and Marra Woods, second, 51.36
• Distance medley: Siwik, Shamia Mitchell, Melice and Madison Westerh, eighth, 15:42.69
• 800: Williams, McMiller, Savannah Nevels and Woods, third, 1:50.54
• Sprint medley: Nevels, Williams. Woods and Aajah Chapman, eighth, 2:03.48
• Long jump: King, first, 15-11.25
• High jump: Woods, first, 5-2; and Mitchell, tied for sixth, 4-4
• Shot put: Samantha Diltz, fifth 29-.5; and Autumn Meek, sixth, 28-6.25