The Streetsboro girls track and field team finished third with 100 points at the seven-team Portage Trail Conference County Division Meet, which concluded May 16 at Ravenna Stadium.
Woodridge easily won the competition with 164 points and Rootstown placed second with 113.5 points.
Destiny King set a meet record in the 100-meter hurdles with a first-place time of 15.49 seconds.
She added a victory in the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, .25 of an inch.
King also joined Delisha McMiller, Kailyn Williams and Marra Woods on the winning 400 relay (50.44).
The 800 relay team of Williams, McMiller, Savannah Nevels and Woods crossed the finish line first in 1:47.
Woods added a win in the 200 (27.08) and the high jump (5-4.5).
Other Rockets who placed in the top eight are as follows:
• 3,200 relay: Ewelina Siwik, Madison Westerh, Meghan Wester and Megan Melice, fifth, 11:07.02
• 200: McMiller, second, 13.23; and Nevels, seventh, 13.5
• 1,600: Meghan Westerh, eight, 6:06.45
• 400: Aajah Chapman, fifth, 1:06.07; and Nevels, eighth, 1:08.68
• 300 hurdles: McMiller, second, 49.64
• 200: Nevels, fifth, 28.16
• 3,200: Meghan Westerh, sixth, 13:17.41
• 1,600 relay: Brandi Sustaric, Jayana Taylor, Chapman and Melice, fifth, 4:34.88
• Shot put: Autumn Meek, eighth, 32-7.25
For more, see the May 21 edition of the Streetsboro Gateway News.